Saturday, March 29, 2014

How my blog was named

In all honesty, the title of this blog was a bit of an accident. I was attending a pro-life banquet in downtown Chicago and saw a group of angry protestors waving picket signs and shouting inflammatory comments about some of the attendees, such as Joe Schiedler- the founder of the pro-life action league. One of my friends was interested in capturing some of their extremist viewpoints on tape and including some of their hateful and seemingly irrational comments in a YouTube video that he was making about the event but he couldn't go out and interview people because he was in a position of leadership in a statewide organization so I told him that I wouldn't mind interviewing people and when people asked me who I'm with I told them that I'm actually with a personal blog called IndianManInAmerica.BlogSpot.com without even knowing whether this url had been taken.

Recently, I googled the name of this blog and a number of pages about how indian nationals perceive life in America but I noticed that it had not been taken so I jumped on it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment